Gluten free Oatmeal Cookies
You and your will love it. Easy to make and very delicious.
• Preheat the oven to 180° with the resistance on both sides.
• Grind oat flakes. It doesn't have to be turned into flour, a few whole flakes may remain.
• In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients: the oats, the ground almonds, the panela, and a pinch of salt. If we use powdered spices, they are added in this step.
• Add the orange zest, chopped chocolate, coconut oil and agave. Mix everything well with a spoon. See that there is not a compact mass: it crumbles. The panela will melt in the oven and will act as "glue".
• Pour the contents of the bowl onto parchment paper. Put another piece of paper on top and roll it out. It does not have to be very thin, since then they will be even more brittle when they cool. The ideal: something less than a finger thick.
• Remove the top paper. If there are crumbs on the edges, stick to the rolled out dough with your hands. Transfer the parchment paper with the dough to a baking tray.
• Introduce the tray in the oven at half height, and bake between 10-15 minutes. Watch so it doesn't burn, or lower the oven to 160-170 °.
• Once ready, remove and let cool.
• When they are warm, cut with a knife into rectangles or squares. Let cool completely before serving.
Enjoy with family and friends.
INVEST IN YOUR HEALTH !!
INVEST IN YOURSELF !!