Dates and Tahini energy balls
Also called Bliss Ball. Just the name say a lot of the test. And it is not only tasty but also higly nutritious.
Ingredients: (20 balls)
• 8 medjoul dates
• 1/2 cup of almond flour
• 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 6 tablespoons of tahini
• Pit the dates. If they are very dry, cover them in a bowl with boiling water and let them rest for an hour. Drain well.
• In a glass blender, blend all the ingredients until you get a pliable dough. If it crumbles and doesn't bind well, add a little more tahini. If it is too runny (depending on the consistency of the tahini), add a little more almond flour.
• Test the flavor and add more sweetener or cocoa, according to your taste.
• With wet hands form balls.
Share with family and friends.
INVEST IN YOUR HEALTH !!
INVEST IN YOURSELF !!