Vegan Macadamia Nut Cottage Cheese
This vegan cottage cheese recipe is very easy to make and makes the perfect snack or breakfast when you top it with fresh fruit. Or chop up some of your favorite herbs and mix them in for a delicious and healthy spread.
- 1 cup of raw macadamia nuts (soak for at least 4 hours)
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- ½ cup of water
- 2 dates
- Drain and wash the soaked macadamia nuts.
- In a blender combine all the ingredients using the pulse option blend them together until you have your desired texture.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device