Vegan Gluten free Coconut cake
If you are allergic to Gluten or dairy, this is the cake for you. If you are not allergic it is also a good option and your body and test will thank you.
• 125 g coconut yogurt
• 370 g coconut flour
• 3 eggs or 3 ripe bananas
• 100 g panela or coconut sugar
• 90 g coconut oil
• 1 sachet of yeast
• 1 pinch of himalayan pink salt
• Start by preheating the oven to 180 degrees.
• Mix the yolk of the eggs, or the mashed banana. Add the yogurt and coconut oil and stir. Beat the egg whites with the salt until stiff and mix with enveloping movements to the previous ingredients.
• Mix the yeast with the flour and sift it over the previous mixture. Pour the resulting dough into a greased mold and bake for about 35 min.
• To check what it is made of, you can use the skewer trick; if when puncturing the cake it comes out clean it will be.
• You can vary some ingredient to taste, for example, add orange or lemon zest, or a touch of ginger.
• Remember to unmold the cake when it cools down to prevent it from breaking and decorate as you like.
Share with friends and family.
INVEST IN YOUR HEALTH !!
INVEST IN YOURSELF !!