Sautéed Vegetables with Coconut Oil
This simple vegetable sauté is the perfect way to add a side of vegetable to your family’s plate, with a delicious flavor boost from the coconut oil. You can substitute any of the vegetables in the ingredient list for your favorite veggie.
- 1 zucchini
- 1/4 eggplant
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 onion
- 2 tablespoons of Yogi Super Foods coconut oil
- Salt and pepper.
- Wash the vegetables.
- Peel and prep the vegetables.
- Add the coconut oil to a frying pan over medium-high heat and wait until it’s hot.
- Add the vegetables, salt, and pepper. Stir together.
- Lower the heat and cover.
- Stir frequently.
- When vegetables are cooked evenly, remove from heat, and serve.