Matcha Latte Recipe
Is there anything better than a rich matcha latte? You don’t have to go to the coffee shop to get one either. Here’s a recipe to make your own at home.
- 1 ½ teaspoon of matcha powder
- ¼ cup of hot water
- Sweetener of your choice (to taste, optional)
- 1 cup of your favorite milk
- Add the matcha powder, hot water, and optional sweetener to a mug and whisk until combined. (The water should not be boiling so that it doesn’t burn the tea.)
- Heat your choice of milk until it’s hot, but not boiling.
- Whisk the heated milk until it’s frothy.
- Pour the milk into the mug, using a spoon to hold back the froth.
- Stir the milk and tea together and then spoon the froth on top.