IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Matcha Latte Recipe
Is there anything better than a rich matcha latte? You don’t have to go to the coffee shop to get one either. Here’s a recipe to make your own at home.
- 1 ½ teaspoon of matcha powder
- ¼ cup of hot water
- Sweetener of your choice (to taste, optional)
- 1 cup of your favorite milk
- Add the matcha powder, hot water, and optional sweetener to a mug and whisk until combined. (The water should not be boiling so that it doesn’t burn the tea.)
- Heat your choice of milk until it’s hot, but not boiling.
- Whisk the heated milk until it’s frothy.
- Pour the milk into the mug, using a spoon to hold back the froth.
- Stir the milk and tea together and then spoon the froth on top.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device