Matcha Latte Tea Recipe
This is a simple repice for a delicious Matcha Latte, where you can save some money do it yourself at home.
• 1 1/2 teaspoons of powdered green tea (matcha)
• 2-3 tablespoons of hot water.
• 1 teaspoon of sugar.
• 1 cup of vegetable milk.
• Sprinkle the matcha tea in a cup or container.
• Followed by adding a little hot water, but not boiling so it doesn't burn the tea, and stir gently until it dissolves.
• Heat the milk without letting it boil and pour little by little over the cup with the matcha dissolved in water. If you want; Make it foamy with the help of an electric mixer, foam the milk and then pour the foam over the cup.
Share with family and friends.
INVEST IN YOUR HEALTH !!
INVEST IN YOURSELF !!