Matcha Latte Tea Recipe
Save some money and make this simple and delicious matcha latte recipe at home!
- 1 ½ teaspoons of powdered green tea (matcha)
- 2-3 tablespoons of hot water
- 1 cup of vegetable milk
- Sprinkle the matcha powder in a cup
- Add a little hot water (not boiling so it doesn’t burn the tea)
- Stir gently until the powder dissolves
- Heat the milk without letting it come to a boil and pour it slowly into the cup with the matcha and hot water
- Optional: froth the milk before pouring in in the cup and sweeten to taste
Take a moment to enjoy by yourself or share with friends.
INVEST IN YOUR HEALTH!
INVEST IN YOURSELF!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device