IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Matcha Coconut Sweet Bites
All the goodness of matcha in a delicious coconut treat.
- 6 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 175 g of unsweetened grated coconut (and a bit more for garnish)
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- A pinch of Himalaya salt
- 2 teaspoons of matcha powder.
- Line a small sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Combine the grated coconut, honey, vanilla, salt, matcha powder, and the melted coconut oil in a blender until the mixture is smooth and there aren’t any clumps.
- Pour the mixture onto the sheet pan and spread it out evenly with a spoon.
- Chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours until firm.
- Cut into squares and remove from the pan.
- Sprinkle with grated coconut and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device