Level up your life: 5 daily habits
If you want to improve your wellbeing, you must change your mindset and daily habits. First of all, define your ideal life in connection with your goals. Once you have done that, think about the daily habits that your most successful and abundant self has. Then add them to your day-to-day life.
Author: Fernanda Berganza
Here are some habits that promote your well-being and, consequently, promote goal achievement:
- Have a morning routine that includes spirituality, which promotes mental and emotional health, and movement. That could be stretching for 5 minutes, taking a 10-minute yoga class, walking your dog for 15 minutes, and so on. Choose the one that suits your available time. Remember we have a free guided meditation, click here to start now.
- Break the fast with a nutritious and balanced breakfast. One that includes a source of protein, fiber, and healthy fats. It is even better if you include superfoods with anti-inflammatory properties and high antioxidants content. You can find more recipes on our website.
- Organize your time and prioritize tasks. Have an agenda and calendar where you put all your tasks to achieve your goals. Do not forget to include rest, nature and self connection, helping others, and connecting with friends and family.
- Be selective with your time and energy. Select friends, a partner, and coworkers that add value to your life, that support you, that have vision, and that are working towards their goals. However, with the people you cannot choose to be or not in your life, let them be; do not waste your energy trying to make them change; and set limits so that your inner peace isn't disturbed.
- Rest well. Rest your mind after hours of studying, rest your body from workouts, and rest your energy after being around a lot of people.