Golden milk: a tumeric containing drink with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
A powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant beverage.
It is recommended for people diagnosed with arthritis, inflammatory skin conditions, age-related diseases, heart disease, chronic pain, and cancer. In this post, you will learn how to prepare your Yogi Super Foods golden milk.
Author: Fernanda Berganza
- 1 and 1/2 cups of milk of choice You can use regular milk, almond milk, or coconut milk.
- 1 teaspoon of our organic coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of our organic agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon of our golden milk mix
- Heat your milk of choice.
- Add the coconut oil until it dissolves, and then add the golden milk mix and your sweetener.
Golden milk. As it contains turmeric, rich in curcumin, it is a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. It is recommended for people diagnosed with arthritis, inflammatory skin conditions, age-related diseases, heart disease, chronic pain, and cancer.
In general, it boosts digestion, is full of vitamin B, and increases selenium absorption. The addition of coconut oil improves the assimilation of the nutrients present in the golden milk.
Ryan, J. (2017). Golden Turmeric Milk. College of Naturopathic Medicine.