Gluten-free and dairy-free chocolate chip vegan cookies
By: Fernanda Berganza
If you have a sweet tooth or enjoy something sweet after lunch or with your favorite tea or coffee, this is the recipe for you.
- 1 cup of our delicious and natural almond butter
- 1/3 cup of agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinammon or pumpkin spice
- Preheat the oven to 350 ºF or 200 ºC.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- From cookies and set them over a baking sheet.
- Bake them for 10 minutes or until ready.
Now you can enjoy a gluten- and dairy-free, delicious dessert that will not spike your blood sugar levels due to its fiber and healthy fat content.