Dark chocolate and acai bonbons gluten free
Delicious gluten free and vegan chocolate acai bonbons. Easy to make and perfect to share.
• Melt the cocoa butter, in a bain-marie or steam, at more than 40 degrees
• Mix the cocoa powder, açai, matcha tea and ginger in a bowl and sift through a strainer
• Add the sieved little by little to the melted cocoa butter.
• Add the agave syrup and salt to the mixture and stir
• Introduce the mass in the molds of chocolates, when it is well mixed and leave to cool
• Put the molds in the fridge.
Share with family and friends.
INVEST IN YOUR HEALTH !!
INVEST IN YOURSELF !!