IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Oatmeal Banana Brownies
Oh brownies! They are so delicious. This recipe helps you sneak some healthy ingredients into this classic dessert.
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup Yogi Super Foods coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons Yogi Super Foods cocoa powder
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of dried fruit, nuts, or chocolate chips (optional).
- In a blender add the peeled bananas and puree them for 45 sec to 1 minute.
- Add the honey and oil to blender for another 30 to 45 seconds.
- Add the cocoa powder to the blender and blend on low for a few more seconds.
- Add the oatmeal and the baking powder and mix until incorporated about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Finally, gently stir in the dried fruit, nuts, or chocolate chips (optional).
- Grease a rectangular baking pan with a teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake in a 250C preheated oven
for 25 minutes.
- Take out of the oven. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device