Oatmeal Banana Brownies
Oh brownies! They are so delicious. This recipe helps you sneak some healthy ingredients into this classic dessert.
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup Yogi Super Foods coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons Yogi Super Foods cocoa powder
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of dried fruit, nuts, or chocolate chips (optional).
- In a blender add the peeled bananas and puree them for 45 sec to 1 minute.
- Add the honey and oil to blender for another 30 to 45 seconds.
- Add the cocoa powder to the blender and blend on low for a few more seconds.
- Add the oatmeal and the baking powder and mix until incorporated about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Finally, gently stir in the dried fruit, nuts, or chocolate chips (optional).
- Grease a rectangular baking pan with a teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake in a 250C preheated oven
for 25 minutes.
- Take out of the oven. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device